AX HD60 4K UHD 2160p E2 Linux 1xDVB-S2X Sat Receiver incl. HDMI cable [pre-programmed for Astra & Hotbird]
(as of Aug 11,2020 05:18:37 UTC – Details)
The new AX HD60 is a small 4K receiver with first-class hardware.
The UHD satellite receiver 4k features a built-in DVB-S2X MultiStream tuner and the powerful quad core processor with 15,000 DMIPS guarantees quick switching times and smooth playback of 4K content.
After connecting a PVR hard drive, you can record movies and use time shift. Other highlights include blind scan, image in image function in 4K and HDR, which renders brightness differences in detail in detail. Multimedia content can be easily played back by the media internet-enabled recorder, even from a NAS.
– DVB-S2X Multistream Tuner.
– USB 3.0 connection.
– Quad core processor with 15,000 DMIPS and 4x 1.6 GHz.
– Blind Scan.
– Picture-in-picture up to 4K UHD.
– HDR 10.
– Recording function on hard drives.
– Unicable – compatible with single cable system.
– Hisilicon HI3798MV200 chi.p
– High Dynamic Range (HDR / HDR10).
– 1 GB DDR4 RAM.
– 8 GB eMMC Flash.
– Transcoding in HEVC264 and HEVC265.
– Picture in picture function in SD, HD and 4K UHD.
– HDMI 2.0a.
– DVB-S2x Tuner.
– USB 2.0 connection.
– Xcrypt Smartcard Card Reader.
– MicroSD card reader.
– DiSEqC 1.0/1.1/1.2, USALS.
– AV plug (CVBS/ R-L Audio).
– 10/100Mbit network Ethernet connection.
– Hvec/H.265 video decoding.
– External 12 V power supply unit.
– S/PDIF optical audio output.
– Unlimited channel list for TV and radio.
– OSD in many languages.
– Extendible with many plugins.
– 0.5 Watt power consumption in standby mode.
– Wifi via optional WLAN stick.
190 x 120 x 35 mm, 0.26 kg.
– AX HD60 4K UHD receiver.
– Remote control.
– Instructions (English language not guaranteed).
– HDMI cable.
– With the best picture and sound quality: 2160p 4K UHD resolution over HDMI output. It is network-ready and of course full HD 1080p digital compatible.
– Future safe and modern: Latest DVB-S2X tuner with multi-stream function, picture-in-picture function in 4K, countless plugins and add-on programs, with popular OpenATV Linux Enigma2 system, pre-programmed for Astra 19.2 and Hotbird 13.0.
– Full power: Hisilicon 3798MV200 Chip Quad Core Processor with 4x 1600 MHz 15,000 DMIPS 1GB DDR4 RAM & 8GB eMMC Flash Memory.
Connections: Network, 1 x USB 3.0, 2 x USB 2.0, HDMI output, SPDIF, composite video, micro SD card slot, smart card reader, LNB connection, infrared.
– Delivery contents: AX HD60 4K receiver, remote control with 2 AAA batteries, instructions, HDMI cable.